Villanova Stadium was originally built in 1927 and dedicated on October 8, 1927. The field and track at Villanova Stadium are known as “Goodreau Field” and “Jumbo Elliott Track,” respectively. In Fall 1999, the Stadium underwent a face-lift with the Stadium Renovation Project. Included in this project was a state of the art press box, in addition to housing an 80-person meeting room.
- Tailgate Lot for pre-game grilling, beverages, games and more
- Overflow Lot for late comers and non-tailgaters
- $10 for parking in all lots